iPod Shuffle Cozy

wondersheep

I recently rediscovered my iPod Shuffle (after misplacing it barely a week after purchasing it :eek ) and to celebrate, I made it a little outfit.

ipod.jpg

It's two strands of Coats and Clark (one cream, one blue) and I used an F hook. Surprisingly enough, it matches my current purse. :lol

I like the iPod Shuffle a lot. I don't really 'collect' music, so my entire CD collection fits on there no problem (and it's a 512 as opposed to the Gig). But it's so tiny and lightweight (less than half a gram) I'm always worried I'm going to lose it on the white carpet and step on it or something.

That's great! I love your Shuffle 'outfit'! :cheer

I have stuff to make a sock for my mini but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Lauravee, be sure to share your outfits too when you get them done. What colour is your mini? Mine is pink.

I was thinking of buying a Shuffle for my dad for father's day. It'd be great filled with all the songs from his cd's.

Very nice!

The mere thought of misplacing an iPod of -any-- type makes me want to cry. I'm so glad you found it! :cheer

I need to get on making a cozy for my 40 GB iPod*. I want to make one with a hole in the bottom for the power input. I got a nasty scratch on the front of mine on vacaton last year... amazing what ONE grain of sand on a nightstand will do. :( Plus, sunshine + ipod on road trips = ow.

*I -do- collect music -- in fact, if anyone gets any iTunes free song codes with their Pepsi products, and are not going to use them, feel free to send them my way via PM! LOL! I'm up to 4,069 songs... over 21 GB... still plenty of space to go! :yay

Archived