More greetings from Poland

Krakovianka

I just discovered this forum and have enjoyed browsing around. I don't know anyone besides myself who crochets with thread, so those thread forums are my special interest.

I figured I would probably join the forum, but seeing an introduction from Poland really clinched it for me. How very coincidental, as I also live in Krakow, Poland, although I am an American. I have lived here for nearly 10 years, and I can tell you that we have some wonderful magazines with fantastic thread patterns in them. I usually buy 2-3 new ones every month, although there is no way I could have time to make everything.

Here are a few of my current projects:

http://ukrakovianki.blogspot.com/2007/05/recent-crochet-projectsin-progress.html

I'm looking forward to chatting with with folks here, and seeing more gorgeous projects!

Hallo! I am the wife of a very very Polish man... and I love to crochet! My husband's family is from Poland, and I just got back from there as we lived in Germany for 6 months...

I look forward to meeting a new variety of crocheters! Thanks for being so friendly!

:waving

A warm :mdust Welcome :mdust to Crochetville from Michigan, USA!

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have! These forums are full of beautiful, kind, caring and helpful folks! Your work is absolutely beautiful :applause I look forward to seeing more of it! :)

:yarn Happy Hooking! :hook

How amazing is this, I am visiting Krakow in July!

How very cool! What are your plans? I visited Arizona when I was in the US in 2005 and fell in love with the desert blooming in springtime. It was amazing.

And to everyone who offered such a warm welcome--thank you so much! I can see how addictive this site might be, and I am going to stick to the thread forums lest it eat up too much of my time. Must leave time for crocheting! (And books, of course);)

I love your work...the top one you said won't lay flat...it might if you block it and starch it and iron it.

Archived