a few coffee/tea themed things for a swap

sammimag

You always come up with the coolest freeform stuff!! (I remember from the tea cozy swap, too.) I love that freeform coffee cozy!! That is so cool. I can't wait for the bookmark, too. Although I have *no idea* what needle felted roving is... :sigh (And I thought I knew everything there was to know about yarn.) :lol

Your swap partner is sure to love the gifts!

Oh my goodness Champygirl is your avatar a Shiba Inu? I love that little face.

Tina

Roving is the the same stuff you spin to make yarn. You can wet felt it or needle felt it. Give needle felting a google and you can see some neat stuff with it. Clover makes a needle felting tool that's often on sale at Hobby Lobby or Micheal's.

Oh My gosh Beth I love those! The coasters are so cute!! Now I want to learn to felt more than ever!!!!!

• 5 months later...

I LOVE all of them - can you tell me what crochet mag the coasters were in?- ( Im hoping I have it tucked away somehwere- if not I will have to go on a mad search to find it !!)

excellent job - I think your swap partner will be thirlled!

Fiona

Thanks everyone! It sure was a fun swap to do. I got some great stuff from my partner too.

can you tell me what crochet mag the coasters were in?- ( Im hoping I have it tucked away somehwere- if not I will have to go on a mad search to find it !!)

It's in Crochet! March 2007. I didn't make any for my self and now that I am drinking more tea than coffee these days. I think I need to make myself some.

Archived