Hexagon Granny square

kitkat

Look at my pretty hexagon granny square! I think it is so cute!! I am going to make them in all different colors but keep the flower part white on all and make an afghan.

hexgrannysquare006tj2.jpg

That is very pretty, was it your pattern? can you share? It will make great afghan...

Here is where I got the pattern

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/Beauty.html

I am really getting into the vintage patterns lately. they are so pretty, even the 70's ones are pretty when you change the colors. ;)

Thanks for the pattern, yours looks so much prettier, I would never have looked at that pattern in those colors, like you said the updated colores make a difference.....Thanks

Jessica, where did you get your pattern?

It's in a Leisure Arts book I got at Michael's called "40 Favorite Ripple Afghans". :hook It's done in a different colorway but these were the colors my mom requested and I like them better anyways :D

Jessica , Your hex squares are very pretty! I have that book too. I forgot all about it. lol. I don't even remember seeing that in the book. lol. I think I have too many patterns and I forget what I have. lol.

Jessica , Your hex squares are very pretty! I have that book too. I forgot all about it. lol. I don't even remember seeing that in the book. lol. I think I have too many patterns and I forget what I have. lol.

Haha, I'm the same way!! It's on page 34 I think...It's called "Daisy Border" or something....I'm in love with the way it is turning out!! I can't wait to see yours once you get some more going on it! What colors are you going to be doing it in?

• 1 year later...

Archived