Heather M.

Warning to all New Members!!!

i could not have said this any better myself. unfortunatly i don;t think my family much agrees with me spending more time here than with them or cleaning or doing laundry ect..... but it is sooooooo true

As a newer Member myself, I thought that I should warn all newcomers of the dangers of this site!!!

You will find yourself burried in threads, viewing the pictures and reading the replies with the potential of never finding your way out!!!

Addiction is imminent!!

Signs include but not limited to:

• No House work gets done any more ...No Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, etc.:think
  • No more "personal" time with your "Other Half":eek
  • No more play time with your Children or pets.:no
  • No more late night phone calls to your best friends.:(
  • No more work gets done at work. Then again, you probably won't have your job for much longer anyways, because of your addiction problem.

And this is ontop of your crochet addiction!!!:hook

Welcome to the new members :clap

I stopped in about 2 yrs ago & haven't left yet. Dh feeds me because I have a hook in one hand & the mouse in the other. :P I am pretty sure that my other bookmarks are cavorting to start a "dead link" protest because they are ignored so much. :hook:yes

I agree I am still trying to learn my way around this place. There is so much to learn and do. I will never be bored but blind.

Yes, it is true. No work gets done. People just hang out here all day, reading and thinking and writing about crochet and anything else that they want to.

I just love hanging out here.

:manyheart