Warning to all New Members!!!

Heather M.

As a newer Member myself, I thought that I should warn all newcomers of the dangers of this site!!!

You will find yourself burried in threads, viewing the pictures and reading the replies with the potential of never finding your way out!!!

Addiction is imminent!!

Signs include but not limited to:

• No House work gets done any more ...No Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, etc.:think
  • No more "personal" time with your "Other Half":eek
  • No more play time with your Children or pets.:no
  • No more late night phone calls to your best friends.:(
  • No more work gets done at work. Then again, you probably won't have your job for much longer anyways, because of your addiction problem.

And this is ontop of your crochet addiction!!!:hook

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my that is so funny as I am writing this to you because I put a show on for my dd so I can look around and not mention I am stalking the forum' s to find out more about my secret pal.

heeheee

So THAT's why I never seem to have any time to crochet??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm sure that I spend more time here every day than with a hook in my hand!

Ruth

:rofl :rofl :roflThat much is a given but what fun can be had here if all that other stuff is done first. :yes:lol

As a newer Member myself, I thought that I should warn all newcomers of the dangers of this site!!!

You will find yourself burried in threads, viewing the pictures and reading the replies with the potential of never finding your way out!!!

Addiction is imminent!!

Signs include but not limited to:

• No House work gets done any more ...No Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, etc.:think
  • No more "personal" time with your "Other Half":eek
  • No more play time with your Children or pets.:no
  • No more late night phone calls to your best friends.:(
  • No more work gets done at work. Then again, you probably won't have your job for much longer anyways, because of your addiction problem.

And this is ontop of your crochet addiction!!!:hook

Welcome to all newbies like me! just been here for a couple of days and I've been bitten by the bug. This Ville's venum is really addictive. the warning's for real!

Archived