Cross bookmarks

I have made several (22) of these cross bookmarks in the past few weeks. A few different sizes, colors, some plain (w/o the white edging), etc. Here are a few I made using size 8 pearl cotton for my Bible study group.

post-6618-135897457156_thumb.jpg

I have made several (22) of these cross bookmarks in the past few weeks. A few different sizes, colors, some plain (w/o the white edging), etc. Here are a few I made using size 8 pearl cotton for my Bible study group.

th_Crosses_BibleStudy.jpg

oooo, those look great. i tried makin' this pattern and it looked to big. but yours look the right size. nice work.

jaye

OOO I like those much better then the ones that I'm making...will you share the link to the pattern???

I'm making mine for my DH's Aunties, they are all Nuns. And the rosaries that I'm working on are for everyone. I have to get them done before we go to India again...

The pattern is in Annie's Attic book '3 Dozen & One Bookmarks'. I had borrowed the book from the library but liked it so much that I purchased a copy when I found it at Michaels.

:hug I'm off to Annie's website!!! OOO Hubby is not going to like this :think

I just love your cross bookmarks:manyheart !! I know a few ladies at my church that would just go crazy over them:yay!! I like the variegated thread that you used:yes !! Did you starch the bookmarks or just leave them be:think??

Archived