Shhhhhhhhh...Jimbo is outta town BUT....

JoBug

I see he has anouther hook auction,....just thought you all might want to know, BUT leave my bid on MY hook alone....:lol ,...I want it bad...:hook Go here to see http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

Since Jimbo is out of town, he hasn't posted any bids. So which one can't you live without?:D I'm thinking Hook D is calling my name!:manyheart If that's the one you're in love with, I'll bow down since I'm pretty broke these days.....

Since Jimbo is out of town, he hasn't posted any bids. So which one can't you live without?:D I'm thinking Hook D is calling my name!:manyheart If that's the one you're in love with, I'll bow down since I'm pretty broke these days.....

no no, no bowing down, thats not the one anyways..lol....

aren't all his hooks great? I figure I will just bid what I can afford, and if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't the hook for me and I will wait until the right one at the right time comes along:hook

no no, no bowing down, thats not the one anyways..lol....

aren't all his hooks great? I figure I will just bid what I can afford, and if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't the hook for me and I will wait until the right one at the right time comes along:hook

Whew. :yay When I log off C'ville, I'll send an email for the hook that's calling my name (unless it's more than I can afford!)

I don't have any of his hooks yet. I've led a sheltered life apparently. But, hopefully, that streak will end pretty quickly! Everyone raves about his hooks so I figure that, if I'm even somewhat serious about the art of crocheting, I need to have at least one in my collection.

Good luck with your bid!

Archived