AJ's Wrist Bag Pattern

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As another of the testers, I must say this bag is just too cute for words. It's quick & easy and very stylish. Thank you Andrea for allowing me to be a tester for this pattern. Anytime you need another tester, look me up. :knit

Andrea's AJ's Wrist Bag test pattern can be seen here:

http://homepage.mac.com/coxsalida/PhotoAlbum2.html

:yay

Here's a pic of my bag I tested for CrochetDiva....finally figured out how to get the pics to appear.....was having a blonde moment (or 2...3...4..5)

ajwristbag36xr.th.jpg

dsc00300is.th.jpg

dsc00293gj.jpg

Deneen I was about to ask the same question I have several balls of diff variegated but not 2 balls of the same. If I were to make 1 like the purple would the purple part take more than 1 ball of sugar and cream ?

With the Bernat Denim Style, I used exactly one ball (3.5 ounces) with next to nothing left over (not even enough to make a scrumble) and just a tad of the TLC Amore for trim. It's not 100% cottom but it's about the same thickness of yarn. Hope this helps some. :knit

:cheer That bag is so cute. I know my 16 yr old is going to want one. I'm not going to tell her though, just surprise her:lol :lol Thanks for the pattern.

Archived