Your Favorite Ebay Sellers

vanillalotus

Who are your favorite ebay sellers for yarn and other crochet notions?

I love these seller for bamboo crochet hooks

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoycesupershopQQhtZ-1

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZskyridertrdQQhtZ-1

skyrider is more resonable for the hooks since they don't ship from hong kong but if you are looking for knitting needles then joycesupershop is a better deal because people get frightened with the shipping rate and don't bid high on them.

Thanks for the heads up on these sellers. I have been looking for bamboo double point knitting needles. I think this is a great way to buy them!

Thanks for the heads up on these sellers. I have been looking for bamboo double point knitting needles. I think this is a great way to buy them!

I bought a whole set from 0 to like 11 of double pointed needles from one of those sellers. It's by far cheaper than buying them separate no matter what the shipping is. I believe i got mine from joycesupershop, the shipping is high but i only had to bid 2.50 for a total of 21.50.

anyone know where i can get cheap clover lite hooks or similar?

there is a seller on :ebay who sells them for 7.95 and 1.95 shipping

evening-stitches-designss.gif

i bought mine from Joanns with the 40% off coupon there is also a seller on :ebay that sells the whole set for around 60 plus 5 or 6 for shipping

papadonh who makes/sells the Ozarktwist hooks... I think I've single-handedly kept the man in business over the years!

i actually notised from reading on here that you can get ergonomical crochet hooks, has anyone tried those? do you think i cant get them on ebay too?

If you search for ergonomic crochet hooks you might be able to find one. I just put that in the search and 1 showed up. With some searching and checking back every week you can find something.

• 3 weeks later...

I realize this thread is for ebay...but if you have an A.C.Moore store nearby...sign up for email notices and you can get 40% & 50% off coupons every week which makes it cheap and they do carry a clover ergonomic hooks

Archived