comfort ghan for our sad member*AFGHAN HAS BEEN RECEIVED*

crochetluvknot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miss Loopy1 I got your square today and as per your request here is a picture of your square thanks very much Dawn

Thank you so much, Dawn. I'm sure I don't have to explain as we all probably like to keep photos of what we make. Thanks again for the pic and for putting together this ghan for Jake's mom and family.

got a square from mythunderbird today i believe that is the final square to be added to the ghan and it should soon be on the way if i have forgotten any one please let me know thanks again everyone for the help with this i couldnt have done it without you

Yay!! :yay :yay :yay You are fast Dawn! It turned out great.Thanks for putting it all together, too. I hope it will bring her some comfort.

Tina

It is gorgeous! Great job, Dawn, and I pray for our sad member that this act of love from everyone involved will bring her some comfort.

It does sound like, from her last post, that things are going much better. Sounds like she has a couple of terrific kids there with her. God bless them all and I pray her husband returns safely to his family.

It is gorgeous! Great job, Dawn, and I pray for our sad member that this act of love from everyone involved will bring her some comfort.

It does sound like, from her last post, that things are going much better. Sounds like she has a couple of terrific kids there with her. God bless them all and I pray her husband returns safely to his family.

I couldnt agee more Loopy1 it did sound like things were picking up and with the other kids there she is not completely alone this is our way of saying hi heres a big hug and some love for you from all over.

Archived