comfort ghan for our sad member*AFGHAN HAS BEEN RECEIVED*

crochetluvknot

hes my little monster has to be a part of everything he really is a sweet cat but he photographs like hes scared or real mean :) i have 12 squares joined so far and its looking pretty good ladies more to come soon.

How are you joining the squares? Are you using white or black or pink or ...?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see that you got my square. It took me a few seconds to recognize it! They all look great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

comfortghan-1.jpg

here is our ghan so far every one its nots laying flat on the floor so it looks a little wonky sorry

Love it! Isn't it amazing how something like this comes together when so many people are participating???!!! My only suggestion would be to put one of the pastel squares somewhere else (right side of photo) so they're more evenly spaced out.

How much have you whipped together? How many more squares are you expecting?? Gawd, this afghan is already 5-foot square!!!!! It's awesome!

Love it! Isn't it amazing how something like this comes together when so many people are participating???!!! My only suggestion would be to put one of the pastel squares somewhere else (right side of photo) so they're more evenly spaced out.

How much have you whipped together? How many more squares are you expecting?? Gawd, this afghan is already 5-foot square!!!!! It's awesome!

so far the whole thing is put together i tried to space out the squares as i went but i knew i was gonna end up with something side by side i guess its ok though i have been putting the together since they came in so what you see is all attached i think i will have enough coming in for one more row so its gonna be a good size

crochetluvknot:

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but several months ago, the villagers here bestowed upon me this crown and scepter avatar as a way of acknowledging my service to fellow 'Villers by coordinating a comforghan for jessc. I would now like to pass the avatar onto you so that you may be rewarded for all your hard work and labor of love to assist your fellow board member. It is a beautiful tradition that we have started - taking care of those here that need us most, the best way that we know how.

Simply right click on MY avatar, save the image onto your computer. Then you can upload the avatar the same way you did your hunky man avatar. (I can hear his voice, but can't remember the name..) When you feel there is someone here on the boards who is deserving of the honor, then you can pass this onto them.

Once I see you've got the avatar, I'll put my old one back on.

:manyheart

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow Krystal I really dont know what to say to that I am honored that you chose me to give it to this is the first time i have joined a comfort ghan for any one here or anywhere else for that matter i make squares but never start it this really brought a tear to my eyes my avatar is Toby Keith hes my all time favortie singer thank you so much Dawn :hug

Wow Krystal I really dont know what to say to that I am honored that you chose me to give it to this is the first time i have joined a comfort ghan for any one here or anywhere else for that matter i make squares but never start it this really brought a tear to my eyes my avatar is Toby Keith hes my all time favortie singer thank you so much Dawn :hug

This is soooo cool but I miss Toby Keith! Maybe you can fiddle with the avatar and have Toby wearing the crown and holding the scepter and get rid of the cowboy hat!:D

Hee Hee! Toby Keith wearing the crown and sceptor would be funny.

The afghan is coming together so nicely and wow! So fast, too! Thank you again for putting it all together crochetluvknot!

Tina

This is soooo cool but I miss Toby Keith! Maybe you can fiddle with the avatar and have Toby wearing the crown and holding the scepter and get rid of the cowboy hat!:D

lol that would be funny maybe paint shop lol no i think i will leave it as it is and maybe add toby as a siggy for now.

How sweet of Krystal to bestow upon you the crown and sceptor and you are deserving of it!

Is there any further info on our sad member? I continue to keep her and her family in my prayers. God bless them, preserve them and protect them and all the many wonderful things He does for His children!

:manyheart:hug

Dawn, finally! My square is in the mail! I hope it gets to you in time to use it. If not, I know you'll find another good use for it.

Would it be too much of an imposition to ask you to take a pic for me? If it's too much trouble, I understand...no problem. I got in too big of a hurry to get it in the mail and didn't do it.

:fluffy:manyheart:hug

I have to say Thank You again to every one who has sent me a square and those that are still sending i have seen first hand the love and support we have for each other around here on the ville i couldnt have done any of this with out you guys :hugs and thank you all so much again for joining me in this effort.

Archived