comfort ghan for our sad member*AFGHAN HAS BEEN RECEIVED*

crochetluvknot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! My square will be out in tommorows mail!! Thank you for doing this, "a friend in need is a friend indeed!"

use any pattern you choose just make it 12 inches is all i ask thanks

I can do this! I will make at least 1 if not 2 squares in pink/purple colors. Please pm me your address of where you would like it/them sent. Thanks so much.

Oh, I'm so upset with myself!

I intended to look to see if anyone was doing a ghan for our member in need and never did.

But I found out pm'ing someone who is making a square.

Is it too late if I get one out in the mail today?

EDIT: If there's still time, please pm me your addy! Thanks!

:fluffy:manyheart:hug

squares2.jpg

lookie lookie the pretties i got today we have squares from

minwifeof4boys

birdlady

momw/amotif

twinnish

and the 2 yesterday from losingmymind2

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH LADIES this is gonna be a pretty ghan

I have taged all squares that did not come with one so she knows its a special hug from that person i will soon be placing them together to start putting this together i know i still have squares coming in and thats ok this will just give me a start on it. thank you all so much again for joining me on this effort

Yay!!!:yay My squares look rather dark. :( I hope they'll still *work*. :blush

All the squares look so pretty next to each other though. I can't wait to see it finished!

Tina

comfortghan.jpg

i started putting some squares together today to save my self some time at the end lol. i still have a ton to get together and add so if you dont see yours dont worry i was just picking them up at random and adding them all squares received will be added to the ghan i know there are a few that are not here yet as well this is just a start.

Thanks for posting what the progress looks like, Dawn. I laughed at post #43. I just noticed your cat looking at the squares, like 'Hmmmm new cat beds for me'... :lol (My cat used to do that kind of stuff.)

Tina

hes my little monster has to be a part of everything he really is a sweet cat but he photographs like hes scared or real mean :) i have 12 squares joined so far and its looking pretty good ladies more to come soon.

Archived