comfort ghan for our sad member*AFGHAN HAS BEEN RECEIVED*

crochetluvknot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks every one i found some nice varigated yarns back in the room and will get some squares going this evening with the help of Janet/auntbubbles we are going to get this afghan to her since Janet has her information and she does not want to be known i will mail the afghan to her and she can send it along if you all want to pass along a note or tag on your squares please feel free to do so.

OK, I want in on this, I want to help her in any way I can......PM me your addy, I will drop a couple of bucks in for postage to her....Thank you for doing this for her...

I'll PM you as well. I had your address but didn't keep it after I mailed the book to you. I may already have some homespun 12" squares in pink/purple/blue. Will those work or do you want to stick with worsted yarn?

send me your addy please i will be happy to make some, at least 2 maybe 3 if i can get them all done thans both of you for doing this i will also include a couple bucks for shipping thanks for helping our friend, she will know we love and care about her:yes:yes:yes thanks to all who is helping:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Thans every one yet again who have joined me on this :hugs to you all Joann/Jobug you are not to late i sent you back a PM with infor thanks every one who has sent out squres i will keep you all posted as to when they come in and start getting this together yeahhhhhh...

I just finished a square and will mail it on Saturday or Monday at the latest. I decided not to use Homespun and went with some nice worsted scraps I had in shades of pink. I hope it'll work!

Hi, I got mine in the mail today, finally found a drop box.... I sent three squares and a little for shipping. Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to see the finished project..... I love seeing everyones different blocks mixed together...

Archived