padlocks and ye ole ball and chain...

rsisland

In one of my AA booklets there is a padlock on a chain. It is meant to hang from the fridge to remind you not to cheat on your diet. Instead I made one for my daughter to hang in her room, one for my hubby to hang from his work truck rear view mirror. Then I "tweaked" it to make into key chains. Then I figured....I also need a ball and chain to remind hubby that I am always "watching" him :lol !

th_IM000072-1.jpg

th_IM000090-1.jpg

(clickable)

LOL, too cute!

Hey which AA book is that? I have a friend with a 10 yr anniversary coming up and it'd make a funny gift too I think :lol

Thanks everyone!! These are a big hit where Hubby works.

Ok....Annie's Crochet Newsletter no. 11 page 45

The cover has blue ribbon crochet....a race car pillow, a yellow baby poncho and bonnet, a grey duckie type thing, a pink skirt and top, and a goose among others.

When you said "AA"....I thought you meant Alcoholics Anonymous.

I :blush when I realized that you meant Annie's Attic.

Duh, silly me....this is a crochet list after all.:yes

When you said "AA"....I thought you meant Alcoholics Anonymous.

I :blush when I realized that you meant Annie's Attic.

Duh, silly me....this is a crochet list after all.:yes

OH that's too funny :lol. I guess it might work for them too:think. I don't even want to admit how many times I have done something similar to that :no:P

Thanks for the name of the booklet.. I think :P I went and found it on ebay (actually I found two, the one I bought was $1.00 more, but I've dealt with the seller before and know she is trustworthy..the cheaper one is probably trustworthy too, but I didn't want to take the time to find out.. someone else on Cville might've been eyeing those BIN buttons too.. hahahaha).. so I'll be making my own padlocks pretty soon. LOL

Omg those are just to funny, I need to make some of those up :rofl

Archived