THE hook, Her Highness H

Yes ladies and gents, start your drooling, I am the winner of the JIMBO "Her Highness H" hook, I had the highest bid, which of course like Jimbo said, us Regals don't divulge such information such as financial transactions..:lol so don't ask, because I ain't tellin' :lol I CAN say the pictures do not do it its proper justice, it is a real beauty!!! See the clickable pics below, also I added pics to my blog in my signature

th_100_0782.jpg

th_100_0781_00.jpg

th_100_0780_00.jpg

Ooooo you lucky thing! I have a "jimbo" all fo my own - she arrived last night safe and sound to the shores fo England and now I'm trying to find projects to do in a size L hook (aka 8mm hook) that is worthy of the "Jimbo" to be it's first project!

Any ideas for an L hook project? never ventured above a 4mm hook before :)

As for Her Highness... I'M SOOOO JEALOUS!!!! :D

Just beautiful. I also have my own Jimbo hook that arrived recently. I like to look at it and plan on using it for one of my next projects. Something light and airy maybe.

Twas such a rare piece of wood, and such a regal color. Might never see the likes of such again.

Thanks to all those nice comments...now my arms aren't long enough to scratch the top of my head.

Twas such a rare piece of wood, and such a regal color. Might never see the likes of such again.

Thanks to all those nice comments...now my arms aren't long enough to scratch the top of my head.

Sounds freeky, post a photo!!! :eek

:bounce

Sounds freeky, post a photo!!! :eek

:bounce[/quote

Well Duh... if i can't scratch my head, how could i hold a camera far enough away? All's you see'd be wrinkles.

Archived