need help for mother and baby

AuntDebbie

Please let her know that her ex's parents have NO RIGHT to the children (some states all grandparent's rights, but those are only for visitation in most cases). If there is no valid reason for the children to be removed from the home (ie neglect, abuse, etc) then they cannot even file for custody. I hope that will help her feel better.

DITTO! Unless they can prove that she is an unfit mother, she will win the case. And if they can prove that her soon-to-be ex is a drug addict, she has no worries. Yes, the grandparents might get visitation rights, but if the husband is with them, it would probably be supervised.

She's in my prayers.

Laura

• 3 months later...

I am sorry I haven't posted a update- truth is I haven't heard much. Early on I heard from her mother that they were deeply touched by all the generosity of you ladies. But I haven't heard much more than that. At the time I do know that she has both babies, the father hasn't paid a cent in child support.. Soon she will have to go out and find a job- her mother will watch the children for her. Other than that I do not know much more.

I have moved recently and life got out of control for a while. Sorry to have not updated before this.. thank you all for praying and/or sending items to this young lady.

blessings,debra :hug

Archived