windyknollfarm

your welcomes made my day!

This is Carey from Ohio again. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful hellos. We had such a rotten evening yesterday- my 5 yr. old son was hit accidentally in the mouth with a plastic baseball bat, hitting his 2 front teeth. Ended up at the dentist. One tooth is chipped and the other had to come out. Poor guy! After coming home and getting him to bed, I sat to look at the board. Reading your messages just made me feel so much better. Can't thank you enough! Still working on ideas for the craft fair in Nov. I love the idea of dishcloths as well as washcloths/bathmits. Lionbrand has some beginner patterns for them and I thought I could do bathmits in baby colors along with baby blankets and adult washcloths/bathmits as a set. Besides scarves (using a yarn called Bliss that wonderful!), I was hoping to find an easy but cool looking purse. I made ponchos for my nieces that turned out great- might do a couple of those as samples that someone could then special order- make a yarn board of sample yarns I'd use. What do you think?

Love seeing so many Ohioans! I live just north of Stark County. I recognize all the places mentioned in the posts. We lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 2 years before moving to our farm. Baby is crying so I have to go. Thanks again! So glad I joined! Carey

:cheer hope the darling is alright. now, if you keep this up, I'm gonna be inspired to do dishcloths and bath mits too:lol .:lol:cheer:manyheart

This is Carey from Ohio again. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful hellos. We had such a rotten evening yesterday- my 5 yr. old son was hit accidentally in the mouth with a plastic baseball bat, hitting his 2 front teeth. Ended up at the dentist. One tooth is chipped and the other had to come out. Poor guy! After coming home and getting him to bed, I sat to look at the board. Reading your messages just made me feel so much better. Can't thank you enough! Still working on ideas for the craft fair in Nov. I love the idea of dishcloths as well as washcloths/bathmits. Lionbrand has some beginner patterns for them and I thought I could do bathmits in baby colors along with baby blankets and adult washcloths/bathmits as a set. Besides scarves (using a yarn called Bliss that wonderful!), I was hoping to find an easy but cool looking purse. I made ponchos for my nieces that turned out great- might do a couple of those as samples that someone could then special order- make a yarn board of sample yarns I'd use. What do you think?

Love seeing so many Ohioans! I live just north of Stark County. I recognize all the places mentioned in the posts. We lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 2 years before moving to our farm. Baby is crying so I have to go. Thanks again! So glad I joined! Carey

Hi, my son is doing well. The tooth came out and he handled it well. The tooth fairy left $10 (unprecedented, but after what he went through, it was well deserved). Funny thing, he thanked his older brother the next morning for hitting him, because he got the $10! Gave our dentist a good laugh! I am working on scarves right now, but I definately want to try bathmits and washclothes. I need to make a large variety of things. Thanks for your kind thoughts!:D