Fort Wayne IN fiber arts festival

jmccrochet

I would LOVE to go but..... This weekend we are having my hubby's B-day dinner in Fort Wayne and my parents are driving. If I had been driving I would totally drag my family there. I hope you have fun!!!!

Oh, it's too bad you can't go. One of the girl's at work told me it's one of the parks department's biggest events and a huge draw. I'll come back and report in full for ya'. Enjoy your dinner.

Joyce

Oh, it's too bad you can't go. One of the girl's at work told me it's one of the parks department's biggest events and a huge draw. I'll come back and report in full for ya'. Enjoy your dinner.

Joyce

Thank you!!! :c9 I was looking at the information and was really looking forward to it, but then hubby reminded me it was my parents turn to drive. I even asked him if he would tell them it was his idea. But that wouldn't work.

I can't wait to hear about it. Have a Great Time!!! Maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

Well, I went to this today. It was nice. Not too crowded, not an overwhelming number of vendors. I didn't buy any yarn, I was sticker shocked and had nothing in mind so I passed. I did buy two handcarved, exotic wood hooks made in Ky. sold by a little company out of Mich. (They're friends with the guy) and I bought some goat milk soap. I'm psyched about my new hooks but don't have a project to use them on yet.

Joyce

Archived