635 visitors

cupcake

that is the number of visitors I had to my blog yesterday.:eek

I usually get about 300 a day so I dont know why, but this is a lot of people looking at my blog on a sunday. Makes me feel like I need to edit, spell check, and correct all the typos.

To those of you that visit, I have no idea who you are as I dont get a lot of comments. There are a few regular friends so thanks for popping in.

I feel I am a pretty lousy blogger as I have no idea how to do anything fancy. I am still trying to master the links stuff. It usually takes me forever to do an entry cos I muck up the photos, or lose the thing before publishing.

So my question is what is it that makes people visit a blog, and what are some of the things that keep your interest?

I was there yesterday, as were several other women I email with from the UK. We were drooling over your bookmarks! I was fussing at hubby about the killer spiders there,,,,(he loves kreepy crawlies).

I was going to say that somebody must have shared a link to something on there. :yes Then it gets posted on a forum or somewhere, and before you know it the hits rack up! :hook

Another thing that makes folks hit the blog a lot, all of a sudden like that, is if you post a free pattern on there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived