Van Gogh's Closet

JulieKay

Hi, Tili...my blended RR is in shades of pink with some white - it's coming along pretty fast now...have to measure it tomorrow.

Happy Turkey Day!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is in blues and purples. It's about half way in rounds, but that's only about 20% of the crocheting.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.:tdance:pilgrim:ttalk

So far....it's about 56 inches across...a batch of darker bands should do it. Unfortunately the subtleties of shades of pink don't show up too good on camera.

th_HPIM0333.jpg

So far....it's about 56 inches across...a batch of darker bands should do it. Unfortunately the subtleties of shades of pink don't show up too good on camera.

th_HPIM0333.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!! that is great. I love those pinks.

Thanks, Darski...great to see you here, just hanging out!

Pinks are hard for this technique - some are too strong and I didn't like the way they blended (not!). The young woman I'm making this for loves pink, so I was stuck. I tried 3 or 4 patterns before deciding this one would work. Lots of visits to the frog pond there for a while:P

Thanks, Darski...great to see you here, just hanging out!

Pinks are hard for this technique - some are too strong and I didn't like the way they blended (not!). The young woman I'm making this for loves pink, so I was stuck. I tried 3 or 4 patterns before deciding this one would work. Lots of visits to the frog pond there for a while:P

I love this place and the pics. I haven't given up hope of making this technique work for a large square blanket some day :sigh

Regarding the frog pond... I used to say that I had a permanent summer residence in the frog pond but now I have upgraded the place and it is a year round location. :rofl

Judy,

That pink rr looks great you have done a great job with it, I am now adding the darker part to the blues so as soon as I get that part done I will take a new pic of it since the other part of it went to the frog pond. I am in the process of putting together a comfortghan for someone so it had to go on the back burner.

Thanks, ladies:hug

It feels good being nearly finished. I also have a pattern I volunteered to test...! There's no dealine for it but with 4 nights of Phil being out of town starting Sunday that's a good time to focus on it - pups have an early bedtime and I don't.:D

Do we have to do round ripples? It seems most are doing that, and I didn't really catch that in the intro...

No, if you check the first post, there are links to some squares that were done.

The RR's just really showcase the effect. As I said, I plan to make a large square with this technique so round is not the only shape.

Well I did it I finished my blended RR It is only 21 rows with an N hook but my nephew is only 1 and I think it will fit him just fine. I am so excited to be done with it. I will get a pic up either today or tomorrow of it.

Well I did it I finished my blended RR It is only 21 rows with an N hook but my nephew is only 1 and I think it will fit him just fine. I am so excited to be done with it. I will get a pic up either today or tomorrow of it.

:clap:clap:clap:yay

Looking forward to the pictures!

:clap:clap

Andrea I cant wait to see it.

Archived