Hi from S Korea

elicrochet

Hi My name is Elise I am 51 years old and have a boy Erik 30 and a daughter Julie 28 & 1 step daughter Taylor 12 in the states . My husband and I have been in S Korea since Feb 2000 supporting our troops.

I learned how to crochet when I was a little girl-my mother taught me the basic stiches on thread. Then when I was working in the states in operator services at a local telephone company I decided to take it up again and have not stopped. I have been a lurker on here for about a month or so and got into the felting/fulling bags. I have made 2 bags completely and currently have 2 done but just need to full. I am now working on 2 poncho sweaters and just need to finish the arm holes on that. I had made a promise to my self this year I would only have 1 wip at one time. :blush I think I blew that around the 2nd day of the year :D Anyway I am really looking forward to be on this site. It looks like a great site and lots of fun people. Thanks for all the hard work in putting it together. :clap

Elise (elicrochet)

hi :welcome:welcome elise, so nice to have you. what a great job you have supporting our troops. i also try and do everything i can to support them :hug here in the states. so glad that you joined us. hope to hear from you often. vicki

Archived