Elegant hooks A++++++++++++

afswife

ok yall at the top of the page occasionally im sure you see this place and let me tell you my experience with it.

First off im blonde well im sure of it under all my brunett dye ok

So anyways i ordered and sat in atticipation got a nice thank you for letting them know they were seen here and so i waited and had just had surgery so really had nothing to do so i got ancy and starting realizing it was taken a little long and started emailing she sent me a very nice respeonse stating she would check with post office so i finally emailed her back and said i still didnt have it so then its when my blonde moment came along with disappointment witbh myself not the company as one more time they were so nice. I had gotten all worked up thinking things were bad instead of being patient and im sure it all comes from being taken on the internet you know what i mean well i get an email profusley (sp) apoligizing that the package had gotten help up in customs (blonde didnt realize until then that customs is a pain ) and she would sen me a whole set extra to give to a friend when i get both i felt so bad i had gotten worked up thought i had been had to find out that i didnt realizer that the package had to go through customs of course i got the origional one the day after i got worked up adn really wanted to let yall know this company is great the hooks are awesome and am learning thread on them and the nice people and the kindness makes it worth it i would order from them again a million times more really ladies it is a great place and of course i had my not so shining moment myself my dr said your hormones were way off no more ordering at the time we go in to do partial or whole hysterectemies again now i am ashamed of my pushyness and wanted yall to hear how great this place was A+++++++++++++++++++:manyheart

Archived