Ravelry

Pharmagurumi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been having a ton of fun on Ravelry and slowly finding over current and former Villagers from here on there and seeing what everyone has been up to. I love the concept of being able to organize your stash and projects, along with queing projects to start.....so often I see something that someone has done here or on blogs and think that I would love to make that pattern but I of course go on and never go backand actually look it up, this easily lets me do that!

My user name there is (big surprise) Kimberly - http://www.ravelry.com/people/Kimberly

For those who are still waiting for your invitation, be patient and wait - there is a queue and they are sending out invites on the FIFO method (first in, first out) and not in terms of "whos popular"

For all of you Ravelry memebers, if you're interested in sharing who you are over there I've created another thread- Who's on Ravelry? to kind of keep track on this end who's over there too, so if you'd like, just pop over and add your username/person profile link and we can see who's who! :dance

• 3 weeks later...

Once you do get your ravelry invite, there is a Crochetville group over there, if you want to join us. Let me know if you need any help finding it.

And thanks to Lis, who got that group up and running for everyone before I received my own ravelry invite! :)

No problem, Amy. :)

I will be waiting a long time yet it seems. drat it all.......... :sighPatience not one of my best virtues........................... :devil

But it'll be worth the wait. :yes

You signed up on June 5, 2007

You are #6973 on the list.

581 people are ahead of you in line.

12963 people are behind you in line.

31% of the list has been invited so far

Drats!!!

wow I only signed up a few days later and I am like # 11,000 something

Woot! I just got my invite today! Hang in there guys - they say another couple months, and it will be open to all!

* You signed up on June 5, 2007

* You are #6988 on the list.

* 337 people are ahead of you in line.

* 13236 people are behind you in line.

* 32% of the list has been invited so far

I am hoping for mine in a week!

• You signed up on Today
  • You are #20545 on the list.
  • 13569 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 18 people are behind you in line.
  • 32% of the list has been invited so far

The good news is that a lot of the bugs will be fixed and new stuff added by the time you get on, though... they upload updates every night. Beta is.. well, what beta is. A time of wonkyness at times, LOL.

Found you!

• You signed up on July 1, 2007
  • You are #11815 on the list.
  • 4694 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 9220 people are behind you in line.
  • 33% of the list has been invited so far

How exciting! I'm just under 10,000 deep. I should have signed up when MK mentioned it on her blog. Oh well. I think we'll all just get in when the site opens for good, in about 4 weeks. Too bad that'll be when I have less time to explore and peruse.

Archived