Ravelry

Pharmagurumi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember when I signed their waiting list, but I had an invite in my email box and I joined last night! It is seriously super neat! I wrote about it a bit on my blog last night and want to try it out some more but the little ones are up and need me to hang out with them in the toy room, I'll bbl to talk more about it.

I got my invite! The site is really nifty! Add me if you get on there, I'm Lis on the site. :)

How long ago did you put your name on the list?

I do hope a lot more crocheters join, it's sort of frustrating being there and seeing everything with "knitter" this and "knitting" that, though it's heartening to read how Casey and Jessica are trying to make crocheters and knitters feel equal and like good pals.

I got my invite the other day. I signed up to join after Kim posted about it on CrochetMe's Blog.

When you get on ad me as a friend, I'm caednkat there just like here.

I spoke too soon, got my invite and alls I can say is WOW , they have really put alot of thought and inspiration into the site. I'm sorry they had an unhappy person but I love the site.

Eva

I just joined the site tonight. I looked around a little buit, but can't wait until I have the time to devote to really searching around. It looks like so much fun!!

I got my invite last week and I absolutely LOVE the site! Oh, the organization is almost too much for my anal retentive self to handle!!! :eek

Here's the link to my page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/CrochetCommuter

Looks like the crochet community is getting a decent showing. I haven't felt like I'm watching from the sidelines. :yay

I got my invite last week and I absolutely LOVE the site! Oh, the organization is almost too much for my anal retentive self to handle!!! :eek

Here's the link to my page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/CrochetCommuter

Looks like the crochet community is getting a decent showing. I haven't felt like I'm watching from the sidelines. :yay

I'm loving the place more and more every day. We villagers should all go hunt each other down and befriend each other at Ravelry. I have most of my projects from 2006-7 in my projects list. I think Jess and Casey are amazing! (oh yeah, I'm flyinghooks over there too!)

Archived