vonnie

[Support Crochetville] If you love Crochetville PLEASE READ

Well, I already have glasses and I'm only 26 so I don't think that's the problem! Where's the tip jar!!!!

you mean the word Donations, is that where you go to donate?? I don't see anything labled tip jar either. I think I will just use the donation place, which by the way, on my screen, is not any tip jar there either. I guess I better get stronger seeing magnifiers, lol

Well, I already have glasses and I'm only 26 so I don't think that's the problem! Where's the tip jar!!!!

you mean the word Donations, is that where you go to donate?? I don't see anything labled tip jar either. I think I will just use the donation place, which by the way, on my screen, is not any tip jar there either. I guess I better get stronger seeing magnifiers, lol

Sorry 'bout that! You are right, it is the donations link. "Donations" used to be labeled "Tip Jar", but we got feedback that it was confusing. Lots of people thought it was a place to submit tips about how to crochet. :) And "Donations" is more straightforward anyway. Thanks for asking!

big smile, thank you so much Donna, donation on it's way!
Thank you so much, Katy! :hug

--------------

My heart is very warmed by the posts in this thread and how much you all love Crochetville.:heart But since this thread is very old and information in the original post is outdated (we are no longer in debt for this site), I think it is time to close this thread. Thank you all for your support! :ghug If you have any questions, please do contact us, and you can also donate to Crochetville at any time.