vonnie

[Support Crochetville] If you love Crochetville PLEASE READ

Wow I didn't realize there was such a debt. Yeah you're right, it's worth the cost of a donation to be able to still come here.

I would love to donate is there an address that I could send a money order to we do not us charge cards,paypal. Always pay with cash or a money order. Thanks Lisa

Y'all are so sweet! Donna and I just love hearing how much Crochetville means to all of you. We are so appreciative of those of you who can make small donations, and we're just as appreciative of those who can't make a donation now for whatever reason that may be.

Since it's been asked in this thread (the info is also on the Tip Jar page), yes, you can send in checks or money orders. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my mailing address. Crochetville's bank is about 2 miles from my house, and I have to go past it to go pretty much anywhere into town. Just be sure to make checks/money orders payable to Crochetville LLC and not me personally, because any donations are deposited into our official business account.

It will definitely relieve a major burden to get those back expenses of $3,000 all paid off. And as Donna said elsewhere, should we make more than that from the auction and donations, we have some extras we want to add to the forum. Those extras will cost money first for the software, then they'll eventually add quite a bit to our monthly bandwidth usage. But it will be worth it!!

Done :) I haven't been a member for very long but I love coming here and seeing what everyone is working on and getting lots of ideas. Thanks Amy and Donna and all admin/moderators for all your hard work. :cheer

Yikes! $3000.00 is a lot of loot :eek I made my donation:)

Thanks Amy and Donna for all you do.

Heck I look at it this way....the cost of an annual crochet mag subscription is $20...and I get alot more out of crochetville than I do my mags.

Heck I look at it this way....the cost of an annual crochet mag subscription is $20...and I get alot more out of crochetville than I do my mags.

Aint that the truth!

I love the Ville! Donation made. I've been meaning to do the tip jar thing for a while, but never would get off my backside and get my credit card up here with my PC. Thanks Vonnie for starting the thread and being the cheerleader on this!

I just donated and when things get better plan to donate again :yay

I just loove this site. It has kept me from literally going bonkers :laughroll

Lynned1952 said it perfectly. I pitched in. I've always said I would be more than willing to pay a subscription fee, because I LOVE this place!

I'm new to C'ville. I am having sooooo much fun here:cheer!! I made my donation last night:yay . I agree with "Lynned1952" on paying so much for a magazine subscription as opposed to all the really neat patterns here on the 'Ville. Plus how many times have you received your crochet magazine in the mail only to be disappointed that there aren't that many patterns in there that you like:( . P.S. Can someone let us know when we have reached the $3,000.00 mark so we can all break out a bottle of bubbly:lol ;) .

P.S. Can someone let us know when we have reached the $3,000.00 mark so we can all break out a bottle of bubbly:lol ;) .

We'll be sure to have a big old party and celebration if we make it to that $3,000 mark!!!! Plus you'll be hearing screams of joy from Donna and me! :lol

where else can you find friends, can pants, therapy, fun, giving, fun, laughing, friends, free stuff, swaps, fun, friends and a whole lot more (including the 'ville addiction) for a measly dollar?

I dont think I could find any where else, count me in!

I donated. Not much but I also wanted to say thank you to everyone that has donated and thank you to those that take the time to keep this great site running.

I just sent in my donation via snail mail. THANKS Amy for the addy......

I love everyone here and you gals keep me so inspired.....

I want to make a snail mail donation but can't figure out where the address is. love this place and want to see it stay alive for a long long time. Thank you to all who have made it what it is. :hug

Hey, making a donation using the tip jar was quick, easy and painless! Thanks for the suggestion!:clap