vonnie

[Support Crochetville] If you love Crochetville PLEASE READ

If you love this site and I know you do or you wouldn't be here or reading this, then we need to do something to help Amy and Donna out. According to another thread they are 3000.00 in debt for this site. They are able to maintain this site monthy, with advertising but not able to get this debt paid off. They want to have an auction, and it sounds like fun, but if we would all just give a dollar or two it would really help to pay off this debt and isn't it worth a dollar to come here and visit with your friends? That is less than one coffee out......so go to the Tip Jar Donations at the top of the page and donate either through paypal or at the bottom of that page is a link to contact Amy for info on sending payment. Like I said, just one dollar.......if we all do it, they will be out of debt and we can come here for FREE......this would be a one time donation..........

I am in no way affliated with either Amy or Donna or Crochetville, I am just a crocheter who loves the friends she has made on this site and wish for it to continue...

:c9 So PLEASE go donate your dollar, PLEASE:cheer :cheer You will be rewarded in the long run.......:clap

ok folks this is a easy way for all of us to keep on enjoying the fellowship we get here. and besides all of that who has not gotten at least 1 pattern FREE

This is an awesome site! I've learned so much here. Hopefully this will let Amy and Donna get back on their feet.

I did my part and hope that everyone else will too. I want all of the administrators to know that all of their hard work is truly appreciated by me and alot of other members. I have greatly enjoyed the time I have spent on the 'ville. (Which is alot!:lol ) So ~ Thank You for all that you do!

Come on everyone, let's get them on the right track and help erase the debt!!!:D

I've made mine as well. I don't know what I would do without Crochetville. Hm, maybe I wouldn't have as many WIP's, or WIM's.....LOL

I will be making my donation today!!! thank you for letting me know my crochet pals were in need. It would be an awful shame not to have this site it is so inspiring

I love this place, don't know how I'd feed my obsession without all this inspiration-I'm happy to help out.

i wish i could do more but i did donate for now and when things get better around the house i will donate more thanks ladies for the great site:)

It will only take a dollar if everyone would give that much then Crochetville will be out of the RED!!!!! Please I know you can afford a dollar, you own a computer and pay a ISP, so get the most for your money and keep Crochetville open for all. It is a very giving site, I have seen how many have given squares for others, and it also is a very helping site, if you have any problem not just crochet, you can come here and get advice or comfort, so lets keep the site going by getting them out of the RED. It really is all of our site and we want it to be here when we log onto the computer...

So go to the tip jar and donate a 1.00 if you don't have paypal at the bottom of the page is a way to get in contact with Amy and you can send in a donation,

Thanks so much

Great idea!!! But where's the tip jar? I don't see anything that says tip jar. Do you mean at the top of your post? Or the top of the page this thread is on? Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I don't see it!

Great idea!!! But where's the tip jar? I don't see anything that says tip jar. Do you mean at the top of your post? Or the top of the page this thread is on? Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I don't see it!

Sorry I just had too respond! LOL

1060357061.jpg

Look at the menu at the very, very top...scroll up

waaaaay up at the top, you'll have to scroll....its located in a menu with other things....blue background w/white lettering

Dontaed. I think this is a wonderful site and and like someone said even for $1 for all the patterns found or posted here, it is way worth it!

Debbi

come on all lets make this a great thingthese ladies are way nice and have made this place for us to come too a dollar can u iagine that one dollar could save the day with this plus an auction i think we could bring them back into debt free and maybe help them add more things in the future such as more bandwith and what not you never know how much one dollar could help till you try right and i have to say thanks for starting this thread you rock :)

Usually I use the excuse "I have my own sites to keep afloat" but ummm....$3,000? No excuses...donation has been sent.

And no, Amy and Donna, I did not feel pressured to donate, this is my own decision! :hook