Raspberry Frappé -15" doll

darski

i love your patterns i am however stuck on this one pattern im not sure what you mean after aligning the pant legs what you do for the rest of the round im not sure why i cant must be my age lol could you help me with it

thanx:hook

dottie

• 11 months later...

This is so cute! :clap

I have a Dora-fan great-niece. Now I just need to drop everything else I am working on and start these great doll outfits for Christmas presents...

Thanks for sharing your creations!:manyheart

Marcia

Darski, your Dora clothes are great. I did not have any granddaughters just grandsons and it seems they are taking longer to have children. I have no one to make them for yet but maybe some day. I have admired your work since the first one I looked at. They are just beautiful.

• 2 years later...
Is this correct? row 2 of top - dc in 3, 2 hdc in next 2 dc, dc in last 4 dc.Do you make any chains in beginning of each row? Shouldn't it be all hdc in the row ?

I would guess that it should be all dc across the row although I haven't seen that outfit for years. I will go and read it over to see if the hdc serves some purpose.

Do you usually do any chains at the beginning of rows :?

Why not just do what you know how to do? Don't park your brain when you start a crochet project. This is a :soap issue for me. I won't give in to the spoon feeding that North American crafters encourage. Use what you know and keep involved in your work.

• 7 years later...

Archived