maggies crochet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for posting and letting us know! I thought we were going to receive an email too, but I just checked and I don't have one either. I would have missed the free patterns. Thanks again. I am going to go print out my free patterns now! :clap

Wow, thank you!!!!!! I went and got my patterns, Since I changed my e-mail addy a bit ago, I miss some of these important e-mails!! TY TY TY!!

Oh yeah and don't forget 40% off discount on all the patterns at her site tomorrow too. :D The patterns just appear to have come out a day early (I guess that's so there will be a full day of sales). The ad says discount on Wednesday. :woo

lol it's a good thing patterns don't count against stashbusting! :lol

You can download from the site the patterns. I also saved each pic in a folder so I would know what each pattern is to look like and then moved the pattern file over to that folder so it would all be together.

Pam

OK... how are y'all knowing that TOMORROW is the 40 percent sale? I haven't received an email yet! Where is it?!?!?! Is there a link I'll need in my email, or is EVERYTHING going to be on sale 40 percent for EVERYONE?

HELP!

Ya'll be aware that the word doc doesn't have any of the pictures of the items.. you'll need to copy & paste them from the webpage to the word doc.

Ah! Thanks for the note. I downloaded the patterns then pasted pics on word document. I save them on two seperate .doc files. I am that lazy. Hehe. Thank you again.

You can download from the site the patterns. I also saved each pic in a folder so I would know what each pattern is to look like and then moved the pattern file over to that folder so it would all be together.

Pam

That's a great idea. I had made a folder to put the patterns in but was kinda bummed Maggie didn't include the photos. Thanx for the tip.

Thanks! I Too Was Looking For An Email And Would Have Missed The Patterns. I Did See That The Pictures Were Not With The Patterns So Is It Okay To Do A Paste And Copy Of The Pictures To Print Out And Put With My Copy Of The Patterns For My Own Personal Use?

Mermaiden, I clicked on your link but there is nowhere to download those 40 patterns......just a promise of what patterns will be AVAILABLE SOON ETC.! I've GOT TO be missing something here......please help!

Mermaiden, I clicked on your link but there is nowhere to download those 40 patterns......just a promise of what patterns will be AVAILABLE SOON ETC.! I've GOT TO be missing something here......please help!

Try this link..

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/40_Free.htm

the link to start the download is 3 lines above the pictures.

Hope this works for you.

Nope! Still getting the old "spread the word" ad that they were sending out BEFORE reaching 40,000 members! 3 Lines above my pictures says "Current Total-39,782"This is VERY Frustrating:bang! I'm a Maggies Crochet Customer......have been recieving her e-mails for over a year.....You would think that I could get the 40 free patterns if EVERYBODY else could! I guess I will just keep trying! :sigh Thanks for trying to help!

Archived