hexagon lap weaving looms

kraftygrammy55

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi:cheer I am new to this site, but am anxious to be here.

I have different sizes to make certain patterns: Coaster Loom, Hot Dish Pad Loom, and Combination Placemat & Doily Loom. They are plastic and made by Love and Money Crafts Distlefink Designs, Inc.

I need the step-by-step instruction booklet of Different Weaves, Pattern Booklet with Directions for 16 Designs.

If anyone knows where I can find these instructions or another set of looms with instructions, please let me know. The looms are old. I've had them for 20 to 25 years. Hope to hear from someone soon.

kraftygrammy55

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerYou can find the instructions at www.LoveAndMoneyLooms-subscribe@yahoogroups.com I have uploaded my instructions via PDF files, and they are there for the printing of those that need them. The original owner John Alan of John Alan Enterprises who had the patent on the Love & Money Looms, is a member of our group and he's now back in business making the looms again. This time they are wooden and you have your choice of pine or oak. Thank you!

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

• 4 months later...

welcome. i also have that same set of Love and Money lap weaving set. i still have the original book that came with it and it doesnt really show any other patterns it show ideas for stuff to make(like christmas tree skit, clothing ect.) since it is still in business you can send them a letter to love & Money Crafts P.O. Box 987S12, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from Delaware you love it here.

I have these looms too all sizes at one time JoAnn fabric use to carry the sets I love using them I made lots of mug rugs and hot pads too even a place mat with the largest loom. you can even crochet or sew them together and make bigger items. The ones you find on Ebay can be very pricey. I also use round looms too.

Archived