hexagon lap weaving looms

kraftygrammy55

Hi:cheer I am new to this site, but am anxious to be here.

I have different sizes to make certain patterns: Coaster Loom, Hot Dish Pad Loom, and Combination Placemat & Doily Loom. They are plastic and made by Love and Money Crafts Distlefink Designs, Inc.

I need the step-by-step instruction booklet of Different Weaves, Pattern Booklet with Directions for 16 Designs.

If anyone knows where I can find these instructions or another set of looms with instructions, please let me know. The looms are old. I've had them for 20 to 25 years. Hope to hear from someone soon.

kraftygrammy55

I did some websurfing and they are still in business; perhaps you'd get lucky by contacting them - Distlefink Designs, Inc. South Britain, CT 06487 phone : 800-451-4608 Fax : 203-262-6384

:thinkare these weaving looms or are you crocheting:think If these are weaving looms, you may want to check out WEBS catalog

Hi:cheer I am new to this site, but am anxious to be here.

I have different sizes to make certain patterns: Coaster Loom, Hot Dish Pad Loom, and Combination Placemat & Doily Loom. They are plastic and made by Love and Money Crafts Distlefink Designs, Inc.

I need the step-by-step instruction booklet of Different Weaves, Pattern Booklet with Directions for 16 Designs.

If anyone knows where I can find these instructions or another set of looms with instructions, please let me know. The looms are old. I've had them for 20 to 25 years. Hope to hear from someone soon.

kraftygrammy55

• 6 months later...

I have a set of these and have misplaced my instructions, also. Today I found this blog that has a tutorial for using this type of loom.

It is http://www.hankeringforyarn.com/tutorial-how-to-weave-a-placemat-on-the-lily-speed-o-weave-loom-1/

It's a great tutorial.

Beverly

• 1 month later...

Kraftygrammy55: I have directions for the square loom and hexagon coaster loom that I will be happy to copy and send you if you send an address. I am looking for the larger size looms. Any idea where I can get these? Email me @eryckeley@yahoo.com

• 7 months later...

I thank you all for all of the leads on finding this instruction booklet. It has been about 30 years since I last made them and I can't figure out the stringing. I know it has to be something really easy but I can't remember. It was nice to hear from everyone. the placemats and doilys are what I am trying to do for Christmas presents.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived