AJ's Wrist Bag - Testers?

I am going to write up the pattern tonight. I am new at this, so I was wondering if there was anyone that wanted to try out the pattern for me to see if it makes sense...before I post it. Please email me, if you want to help me out. Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/crochetdiva/My%20stuff/mypouch2.jpg

I am going to write up the pattern tonight. I am new at this, so I was wondering if there was anyone that wanted to try out the pattern for me to see if it makes sense...before I post it. Please email me, if you want to help me out. Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/crochetdiva/My%20stuff/mypouch2.jpg

That little bag is adorable! Looks like someone has a beautiful Easter purse!:clap

I sent you an e-mail (I think). Just another volunteer to test your pattern. Love this cute bag and eager to make one for my daughter. Would be very cute wtih her easter dress. It would be cute with mine too for that matter! Very good job on being able to duplicate just from a picture.

I've allready made 2 of them My 14 yr old dd said she wanted 1 and after I was done with both she said you can have them both Mom:dance :jumpyay She has to have Dooney purses:rolleyes She doesn't get that from me I'm a happy walmart shopper:)

She has to have Dooney purses:rolleyes She doesn't get that from me I'm a happy walmart shopper:)

Alisha - is Dooney slang for brand name? I've never heard that one before.

Oh-I made up one of these this weekend in pink & cream. Super easy! My only problem was gauge! Argh! I made one side & then started the other & realized I was about a 1/2" tighter on the second side. Same stitches, just tighter! Frogged the first one & re-did it. Looks great! I'll post photos later.

Dooney....as in Dooney & Burke handbags. Upscale bags. Usually found in your better department stores....Macys, Burdines, Famous & Barr, Bloomies, etc. Comparable to Coach bags in style.....run around $100-200 each. :knit

Rebecca I'm not much of a anything snob that I can think of allthough my closet is full of Harley shirts mostly because my hubby drags me to the stores and buys parts for his bike and so I have to keep up, and he travels and buys me a shirt at every store.

My 14 DD is a real snob she won't wear anything I make and she is soo particular :princess:rolleyes

Jingles I'm not much of a fashion maven either :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Has the tested pattern been posted? I made the original pattern and it was wonderful. I used Frenzy and the thickness of the yarn gave the bag very nice body and made it possible to slip stitch around the bag (wrong sides together) in just minutes. With Frenzy the stitches do not show.

Eugene Clarence

Archived