Kathy's Bookmarker

catheryn

475539820_b029416e2d_m.jpg475539824_8e032fa454_m.jpg475539810_34e369b423_m.jpg

I was a very lucky lady to get to test Kathy's new bookmarker pattern. :hook I worked this in a size 10 thread with a 1.65 hook. I love this pattern....very easy to read, works up quickly, and makes a perfect size bookmark. I really like the lacy delicate look of the completed piece, yet it is quite sturdy. Mine worked up to be a little over the 9 inches stated in the pattern.....I must crochet a little looser than I thought!!:manyheart

Thank you , Kathy , for allowing me to test this!!

I got mine done too, it came out at 11" I must have really been loose...... It was a very easy pattern and as stated upbove really pretty and lacy. I love it.. Kathys patterns are always a joy to do..... Thanks Kathy for letting me test also. I will post a picture when I get home and can add pictures...

475539820_b029416e2d_m.jpg475539824_8e032fa454_m.jpg475539810_34e369b423_m.jpg

I was a very lucky lady to get to test Kathy's new bookmarker pattern. :hook I worked this in a size 10 thread with a 1.65 hook. I love this pattern....very easy to read, works up quickly, and makes a perfect size bookmark. I really like the lacy delicate look of the completed piece, yet it is quite sturdy. Mine worked up to be a little over the 9 inches stated in the pattern.....I must crochet a little looser than I thought!!:manyheart

Thank you , Kathy , for allowing me to test this!!

Oh that is so pretty.:manyheart How is the Bette Davis book? It's a book on my list.

Oh that is so pretty.:manyheart How is the Bette Davis book? It's a book on my list.

I am just now starting, but looks like it is going to be very interesting. She was such a character!!!

Archived