New Hooks for me!

nnt

Hi everyone!

My hubby just ordered two new hooks for me for my birthday (well, I picked them out!): two wood crochet hooks from Turn of the Century (Bill Schmidt)! A size G in African Blackwood and an H Osage Orange. I would like to eventually have an entire set of different woods. I have wanted some for YEARS but haven't ever got it... read wonderful things about them, though.. anyone have personal experience with his hooks?

I have hooks from Bill, in fact he made me some custom ones. they are size F and have a ring that moves in the top....I love them. I would post a picture but can't right now, I am not home. I got two of them one has one ring and one has two rings.........I also have several others from him, he is a great guy.....

Congratulations on your hooks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

While the service was great and the hooks are of decent quality for the price, I didn't much care for the hooks themselves. They're a little more like Bates hooks and I don't care for Bates hooks at all. But if you do, I'm sure you'll be thrilled!

I have a couple of them. Though they are a little long for me, I have used them several times. I have an H and a G. They yarn just slides through them.:hook

Archived