Maybe the wrong place, but, WANTED POSTCARDS***TY'** ADDED : )

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Yammy, I GOT YOUR POST CARD!! Just today, they musta took that one on PONY EXPRESS HU?? It is ONDERFUL!! TY!!

OMG Yammy, I GOT YOUR POST CARD!! Just today, they musta took that one on PONY EXPRESS HU?? It is ONDERFUL!! TY!!

:elle oh I'm hoping this is a typo on the name and this is MY postcard that finally arrived!!! :elle

if it is mine, does it have any international postmarks on it??? maybe it did a little traveling around the world on it's way to your place, knowing that when it arrived at it's final destination that it would be "stuck" there!!! :rofl :rofl

I am sorry, I can NOT type...lol. there is a reason the Y is next to the T??

Sorry...

no, in fact there was only two postmarks on it, but they are smudged..lol..

all the postmen must have been looking at that card!! TY!

Okay, I need to go through them and rePOST the ones I have gotten, I am so sorry, maybe when I was putting them together, one stuk or something, I KNOW I got one from You MaryJo....with a fresh brain I will go through and repost them again..

Thank all so much! I HAVE recieved more postcards, that I havent posted ty's to yet..I will be arranging them on my desk this weekend, now that it is sanded and primmed, I did get more LOVELy POSTCARDS THIS WEEK, WITH MY SON COMMING HOME, opps caps lock, sorry, I haven't had nearly a minut to myself, so please forgive me, I WILl be posting updated list today sometime, proboly late tonight, of a compleate list of who I recieved careds from, and I will be going and making a list for those who put addys on the cards to send you a postcard from here, of the great Mississippi out next week. Sorry I DO have to wait to get paid to send them out. My finances are beyond drained unitl pay day NEXT friday. You all have been so kind and patient.

TY TY TY

Many Hugs

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Oh my goodness, where does time go?? I am soooo sorry everyone!!! Geezz, I HAVE recieved each and every postcard that was mailed to me, I have, and they are all so wonderful...with my personal life this last two weeks, I haven't had a moment when I think I am going to get one. I feel TERRIBLE that I haven't posted updated thank you's, I WILL have a goal set and post them SOON.....please refer to my post I am off to post now in off topic conversations, to find out WHY I have been TOO overwhelmed...

:hug :hug :hug

• 4 weeks later...
I HAVE recieved each and every postcard that was mailed to me, I have, and they are all so wonderful...

Hey Joann, it's been nearly a month since your last post in this thread. How about an update on all the postcards and the progress in making them part of your desktop?:emptymail:?:?:?

Okay friends!! Wow, the response from this request was more than I anticipated!! I believe I will be able to fill my WHOLE desk with these beautiful cards, I have layed them out and keep trying to come up with the BEST arrangement ever, and I am going to be able to do the drawers too, the sides of the desk, woo hooo!! I been stalking up on the decopauge, I think I will need a truck load of it..lol..for real, nnow my hubby came up with the idea to use gym floor shalack or however you spell that, lol, thn after I get them all glued on...this is a HUGE prossess, but I know you all will be pleased once it is done here!!

Thanks to ALL of you so much!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Oh I know that you have one from WI but I found one I really wanted to send if you would like another one.

sure deary send it on, I WILL find a place for it!! Do you still have my addy?

Hi JoBug

Sent off your postcards today......not sure how long the snail mail will take from OZ - USA...but hopefully soon!!!!

Cheers

Shellymoo :)

Please send me your address! you will be needing a few Moroccan camels on that desk!:lol No stamp necessary as I can not use it here in Morocco......:) You have to promise to post a picture of this desk when it is all done!

Archived