Maybe the wrong place, but, WANTED POSTCARDS***TY'** ADDED : )

I still have to get some postcards, but I should be able to get some on Thursday and send them out then or Friday!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mailed three postcards (in an envelope) to you today. One is an aerial shot of downtown Denver, one of Rocky Mountain National Park, and the third is a shot of a generic Colorado with the state flag. What a fun project you have ahead of you!

Thank you all so much!! I can't wait, my hubby said it will proboly take a gallon at least of laquer for this project, I can't wait to start this, although I will have to wait to get the majority of them to place them all just right..you gals are the BEST!!!!:hug

:clap I got you some post cards from both Nevada and Oregon -- They will be in the mail tomorrow :cheer Hope you enjoy and if you can post a picture when you get it done...

Did you get enough post cards???:blush

Hello friends!! I am stating to recieve post cards!! Woo Hooo and SOoooooooooooo beautiful!! I have recieved post cards from (and If I don't have your name I am so sorry, I am just looking fast to post here so no one feels I have forgotten them)

Illinois-KathyB (nittany168)

Wisconsin-KellyA

Kentucky-Dawn, Mikkki

Wyoming-Catheryn

Colorado-Ellen

I will add to this list as I recieve more, they are ALL so lovely!! I feel like I am getting home fromn a trip when I get home from work and see the mail, post cards, I can hardly wait to get the desk done in them!! TY TY TY ALL!!

Hey JoAnn, I sent you a postcard today. I don't live in a very big town, around 2500 people, so postcards are hard to come by. But, I did find a great shot of our band stand that is in the center of town! Hope you like it!

I was surprised at how hard it was to find post cards........I finally found some at a AM/PM gas station....that was in Nevada, here in Oregon I went to Wal-mart...nope, Fred Meyer...nope, $store....nope, Big Lots....nope and finally found some in RiteAd......isn't it funny, I never thought they would be so hard to find....guess you need to stay close to a interstate highway and check out the tourist spots....LOL

Can't wait to see the desk....good luck and let me know if you don't get enough, I might be in a state you don't get from.

Do you need any from Minnesota? I live in the south east part of the state in Winona, pm me if you need a couple from here ok? Thanks,

I still haven't found any postcards. I was gonna get some from Lancaster Cty, PA while visiting my aunt, uncle and cousins last week, but the little ones were very sick so the trip was cancelled. I'll see if I can find any from around here. When do you want all the postcards by?

Hello friends!! I am starting to receive post cards!! Woo Hooo and SOoooooooooooo beautiful!! ...

Maybe you can add this information to your #1 post so everyone can see it right at the start of the thread! (?)

hi everyone

in reading some of these responses i notice that i was not the only one having difficulty finding post cards. but i wanted to share that i finally found mine at my local walgreens on the photo counter. just thought it may help some of you looking. i think there are walgreens all over, no?

Hi there, I mailed mine off this morning. Should take about 7 - 10 days to reach you.

Hey you, just letting you know that I will be mailing the postcards tomorrow in the a.m. I finally made it to the Post Office to get "postcard" stamps. I'm sending you six post cards and I marked each one: 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc. that way you would know how many have arrived from me. I have not bought post cards in a looooooooooong time, so I think I went a little overboard:blush . But I did enjoy hunting them down:yay . I hope you enjoy them too:manyheart . (tomorrow in the a.m. will be May 11th-Friday):mail

You all warm my heart!!!! PLEASE read the first post, if you sent one out to me, and think I should have recieved it, please let me know, I HAVE been keeping them together, but I can hunt down the mail man..lol

you friends ROCK!!! TY TY TY

I updated the recieved list, please check it to see that I didn't miss you, I would feel AWFUL!!

I am sooooooooo excited, you all will never know!!:hug:manyheart

Archived