Woman gets bitten by crochet bug, hard

studiotamar

Hi there, I have been crocheting for a few years now, but suddenly I've been bitten by the bug and it's all crochet, all the time. Right now I'm working on a stripey blanket, after finishing a bag in a weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is making!

- Tamar (from New Jersey, by way of Israel)

Hi Tamar -

Welcome a'board! I totally get where you're coming from: I've been knitting for a few years now, but then in the past couple of weeks that's all I've wanted to do. I came back to the 'Ville 'cause I really want to be as proactive in crochet as I am in knitting!

Welcome, Tamar! I love the title of your intro:)

I, too, am addicted to crochet - and also live in NJ. If you're originally from Israel you might be in my neck of the woods...I'm in Monmouth County, in the town of Aberdeen/Matawan.

Happy hooking!:hook

Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Judy - I am indeed from your neck of the woods - well, almost, I live in Middlesex County. I would love to hear of any crochet resources you know of around here! We just moved recently.

Angel - my husband is from NC and we have some good friends right near Cary. Small world!

And a big world too - so nice to hear from people from all across the country! Thanks again. :)

Welcome from East Texas!

I crocheted for about 25 years, then just quit. Didn't know why. Ten to twelve years. Then, in January this year, I woke up one morning and HAD to have a hook and yarn in my hands! It's amazing how much my fingers remembered how to do, that my brain had forgotten! :)

Ruth

Archived