Bendy

Adorable Baby Clothes

I just wanted to let everyone know that my book, Adorable Baby Clothes

is out. You can see it at:

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=20215

The directions are for size 3 month, 6 month and 12 month. Each outfit includes a different accessory; hat, socks, bolero, wrist rattle, purse for pacifier and toy, matching dress for teddy bear.

Bendy

Congratulations and it looks like a great book. I hope you do really well with it because I am sure you are quite proud of it. I know I would be.

Congratulations! So cute. Sadly, I don't have a daughter yet to make frilly things for... :no

The outfits look really great:cheer. Contratulations on been "published":bow !!!

I ordered that booklast week & I'm impatiently waiting for it to come. The outfits look absolutly adorable good job!!!

I've been eying that one in the new Annie's catalog - of course I should have known it was by someone in the 'ville - the clothes are too cute!

Congrats and Great Job!

Congratulations, Bendy. The outfits are, as the name says, ADORABLE.

way to go can't wait to get the book!

I ordered that book from Annies Attic two days ago. i was looking for something to make for my granddaughter and just loved the designs.

Still waiting for mine. I got an e-mail on the 19th saying it was shipped how long does it take to get to you?

Got my copy yesterday and oh how ADORABLE I can't wait to get started. You are very talented

Thank you everyone! I hope everyone enjoys making the outfits. They were a lot of fun to design.

Bendy

I will order this one today for sure I love baby clothes and make a lot of them always on the look out .You do such beatiful work. So get busy girl and make up another set .

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!:yay :yay :yay

I have always wanted to do a cookbook...but never had the nerve.

Oh, I saw this one and it is added to my wishlist! Just adorable!:cheer

The best I have seen. the dresses are so adorable and not overly frilly like some. They are classic designs...Much luck with it.

Any chance of the same designs for older girls - 3 - 6 years old>?????:cheer

I absolutely love the designs in this book. I'm definitely going to order it Congratulations on being a published author. You are very, very talented.

Hi Joanne,

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner. I just saw your message today. I spent the last month working on another book. Unfortunatly the only way I can get my books finished is to stay away from message boards :(

To answer your question, the publisher hasn't said anything to me yet about doing a book for older girls. But if you are interested in a book for 3 - 6 year olds, you might write Annie's Attic and put in a request.

Bendy