A few felted bags (img. heavy)

angieInCA

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! I'm so sorry I have not posted these patterns yet but I had to have major surgery on July 30th and the time before surgery was not good and have had a long drawn out recovery and with being on pain meds I was afraid of making a mistake in the patterns. I am putting them together now and hopefully in a few days I'll have them posted (creating a blog in the process too :D )

I'm surprised this old thread has been dug up again.

Thanks again for the comments ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Here are a few of the felted bags I have completed over the last few months but I just had not taken the time to post.

The Well Traveled Bag (this was actually my first felting attempt)

101_0859.jpg

Here is what I call my Bobble Bag. I designed this one and yes those are popcorn stitches and the felted up beautifully. I use this one as a WIP bag. It is very large at 12" deep and 12" diameter.

I have written the pattern and am willing to post if anyone is interested

101_0855.jpg

Here is another one I designed, well I didn't follow a pattern, I just made it up as I went along. I was actually a gift for a friend of my DD. She picked out the colors and pattern.

Front

101_0820.jpg

Side

101_0819.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Wow! I just found this thread and LOVE the bags! Did you ever put up the patterns for the last two? I've never tried felting, but I'd love to try both of these!

Oh yes, they are beautiful! It would be lovely if the patterns were posted. I have only felted ONE bag, and I did it without a pattern, but it came out great....I'd love to do another one.

Thanks for sharing.

Archived