Coming Home Ponchos for sis

cosmicmonster

My sister is always freezing at work, so she wanted something she could cover up with, but still be able to function. She never asks for anything in crochet so when she wanted this I jumped on the chance to make her something!! Thanks for looking!

th_rutponcho5.jpg th_rutponcho.jpg

Thanks Mom for getting these to her and making her take pictures!!:hug

Thanks to everyone!! She did love them. A bit off making them in the Spring but she will use them indoors because they keep her building super cold. The gray one I made a bit longer... FYI, if you ever use this pattern and want it longer increase the rows by 3 and the trim will still work at the end.

My sister is always freezing at work, so she wanted something she could cover up with, but still be able to function. She never asks for anything in crochet so when she wanted this I jumped on the chance to make her something!! Thanks for looking!

th_rutponcho5.jpg th_rutponcho.jpg

Thanks Mom for getting these to her and making her take pictures!!:hug

:clap:cheer Good job on these,

Your sissy was SO excited to get these,,all the girls in her office squealed as much as she did:lol I bet she tried them on 3 times each,, trying to decide which one to wear. She happily took the pictures,, She kept looking at the borders just saying "WOW' and kinda petting them. It was a hoot!!

One of her coworkers asked if her sister was taking orders!!

:think And she knits

It's fun having 2 great kids!!:yes

:hug Cosmic-you're the bomb!!!

Archived