Comfortghan for a friend who has been affected by the VT Tragedy

vcufashion419

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi yes 98444 was mine, sorry took me so long to respond, did ya get it all done yet? i can't wait to see the finished project it looks beautiful how you have it layed out:hug :hug

Ladies,

I apologize greatly for the delayed response. I haven't been on the ville in a very long time, I've been working doubles every day, and a few weeks ago I got a virus on my laptop. My boyfriend is trying to fix it for me but until then I only have internet access here at the office, but if I got caught on the ville.....eek!! :scared

I sent the afghan to Jenny, along with the cards I recieved. The finished ghan was so pretty--I hope my boyfriend can salvage my computer and I didn't lose my pictures. If not I will try to get a picture from her. :yes

Jenny wanted me to tel you all thank you...she was touched that people that didnt even know her would put so much time and effort to comfort her. The last time I talked to her, she said that she was planning on putting it in the sorority house in honor of Caitlin (was in her sorority and was killed on the day of the shootings).:hug

Again ladies, thank you so much for helping me with this project and I am so so so sorry that I haven't been on to update.

You ladies are the best!! :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

jessica, i am honored to have been able to help with thi project for your friend and what a awesome thing for her to do, share with all of her sorority sisters. so they may recieve some comfort too. i still pray for the families in this tragedy, including the shooters. family. in hopes that someone will know what to do in case there is a next time god forbid thanks for making this for your friend and letting me help. like i said was a honor:hug :hug

Archived