fan bookmark... Just realised I never posted it!

damekiri

I made this a while ago in readiness as a mother's day gift for my boyfriend's mom, and I just realised that I never actually posted it up here!

So very quickly, as I'm meant to be doing housework...

1.jpg

2.jpg

and it was from this pattern here and it was very enjoyable indeed!

I was superpleased because when I started I didn't think I was going to be able to finish it, it all seemed rather too fiddly, but actually, it was good. And I got the thread on special, so I have enough to make about 30 thousand more, and all for 70p! Very pleasing indeed. :)

I hope you like it! The colour didn't come out too clearly, it's variegated white to really bright vibrant purple.

Hi there, it is lovely and I really like your colour choice. It gives me a buzz to see these finished. They are a good charity fund raiser cos the thread goes a fair way, as long a you have the time for the fiddles. Well done from me!

Hi there, it is lovely and I really like your colour choice. It gives me a buzz to see these finished. They are a good charity fund raiser cos the thread goes a fair way, as long a you have the time for the fiddles. Well done from me!

Thankyou! I really love that pattern you know, it looks so lovely! I was thinking of just making up a ton of them haha! For emergencies and what not, because I've also got some really pale lilac cards and envelopes that are long and slim, and ideal for putting those in! I was absolutely amazed at how quickly it worked up, too!

I've not done any crocheting in ages because I'm so bogged under with housework and college work and personal stuff, so I thought I'd post this as a quick fix... I made it a couple of weeks ago but then everything in my world imploded so I have had to just leave my poor little crocheting alone :(

Thankyou for that pattern though! It's a lovely little gift and I think Dan's mom will be thrilled when she gets it :)

we are so blessed to have cupcake with us. I just love this pattern. It is so showy and really and eye catcher. I have given several away and everyone always thinks it is just great.

Archived