"Magic Ball" dance shoes purse "pattern link added"

dahrache

Thanks everyone! It worked up really fast. I've got some variated skeins that I'm going to use for both mine and my other daughter's bags. I used up every bit of my scraps. I can't wait to get enough together for another "magic ball."

• 5 weeks later...

I think it's great! I love the idea of the magic ball too. I just read about it, and have started my own in all shades of green. I don't know what I will make with it yet, but.. :hook

Tina

great tote for your daughter's shoes! I love the idea of a magic ball too. A magic ball is a ball of yarn that is made up of different lengths of different colors tied together, so when you crochet with it it "magically"changes color! Some people gift the magic balls of yarn sort of like in our RAOK program and they hide small trinkets, candy or prizes in the ball as well. Of course if you are making your own magic ball of yarn you wouldn't put the prizes in it! LOL!

Don't you love the way the colors come out? Couldn't see how all my little pieces of different colors of yarn could look good, so I made one to keep my scraps in. But I like it so much, that next time I get a big ball, I will make something I can show. Yours is really neat.

Glenda

Archived