Knot so ugly shrug help!

Cranky Crocheter

Question

This looked simple and all of thoses who made it said it was simple... so I just finished the back.. and now the sleaves... Is it me or are the instructions confuning?? Probably me thought:eek

I am suppose to attach new yarn on the 1st st of the 11th row and chain a certain # of chains..

Then I am suppose to chain another certain # of chains on the last loop of the 11th row...

Are these 2 chains being attached to each other somehow??? Arg.. I know its confusing to explain... If anyone has any understanding of what I am trying to explain, that would be great... if not.. I don't blame you:yes

Thanks... this might call for going to AC Moore and asking the nice crochet lady!

The chains are going to be your sleves. The pattern should then have you going across the chains and the body to make the sleves. I know this is confusing. I was discombobulated the first time I came across something like what you're describing, but after a couple of rows, it started looking like what it was supposed to. Good Luck!

Archived