Hello From Germany :-)

LuvBingAGrandma

Hello Everyone! This looks like such a wonderful and fun place to get together. I am 42 yrs old, married for 25 years, have 3 children and 2 beautiful grandkids. I have been crocheting for a few years, but in the last year and a half, I got hooked on thread crocheting. My two daughters (22 and 24) finally have gotten into crocheting and they are thoroughly hooked. I am so happy to have two crochet buddies.....lol. I am looking forward to joining some CAL's soon. We have been here in Germany for 3 years (husband is in the Army) and next month we are moving to a new city and will be there for the next 3 years. I love yarn and thread shopping over here. Cant wait to get started and start looking through the posts.

I'm in germany right now too, but my german is too poor to find good yarn shopping, any hints for a newbie to germany?? I'll be here for another month (AF). i did get a chance to go to England last week and had a BLAST at a local yarn store!! I'm about to go nuts i can't find any good local yarn stores :eek

Archived