isabelbell

My first Socks

Hello here are some socks I made. The pattern is from Crochet Today December issue. The pattern was very easy to follow, I didn't use Moda Dea Sassy Stripes instead I used Lion Brand Magic Stripes. THey both work up the same. Enjoy. They are very cozy :)

HPIM3079.jpg

HPIM3078.jpg

Great job! The look warm and cozy! I love them!

Wow! I like those a lot! They look fantastic, and the colors are great! Have you seen the new sock pattern on Crochet Me? I printed it out, and hopefully soon I'll be potsing my first socks ever!

Did you like the Lion Brand Magic Stripes?

Wow! I like those a lot! They look fantastic, and the colors are great! Have you seen the new sock pattern on Crochet Me? I printed it out, and hopefully soon I'll be potsing my first socks ever!

Did you like the Lion Brand Magic Stripes?

Yes I saw the pattern on Crochet me. I think it's similar. I liked the Magic Stripes, it worked up fast. And it's thin enough to wear with shoes also. The pattern origanally called for Lion Brand Sassy Stripes, I think if I used that it would have been a lot thicker.

On the Sock Forum, they had a good pattern listed on it.

Great socks!! :clap I looooooove Moda Dea Sassy Stripes. Maybe I'll try the Lion Brand Magic Stripes, too. Your socks turned out great! :c9

Tina

They turned out GREAT!

I tried to make socks ONCE and found them sooooo challenging! Yours are delightful!

I haven't tried socks yet, but these are fabulous...makes me want to give it a try too! thanks for sharing them

Those look great. I bought yarn yesterday so I could try my first pair.

:bow

We bow to you, oh great one, who crocheted such a pair on your first go. You are henceforth to be rated SockMaster, expert of all things ""sock" in the Crochet World. LOL

Those are great!!!

:bow

We bow to you, oh great one, who crocheted such a pair on your first go. You are henceforth to be rated SockMaster, expert of all things ""sock" in the Crochet World. LOL

Thanks. You are hilarous - lol, lol;)

Wow, they are great!

Those look so warm and toasty.. I haven't tried socks yet, but maybe one day I'll get brave enough to do some... Yours are fantastic.. :clap

Your socks look fabulous! Great job! :cheer

Your socks are terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting ready to start my first pair of crocheted socks and am so excited! Have knit many many pair and they take forever and forever. I am hearing that crocheted socks move along a lot faster....and if they look anywhere close to yours....GREAT!!!!

Thanx for sharing a photo! I am inspired!!!!!!!

Maggitee

Terrific job, I keep telling myself to try doing socks but I haven't yet. You are my new inspiration...thanks for sharing!

So colorful...nice work!!! Thanks for sharing!

I love that pattern too. I found it easier than the crochet me socks (which I started a CAL for). I wear mine all the time. Also, the magazine had a little tutorial too.

Rachel