vanillalotus

What's your current project

I have a crochet 12-star baby ripple afghan, white w/baby multi color, also a fluffy green knitted baby afghan with a mock cable pattern. My next project will be two fancy doll cradle purses for my neices. Then more items for our craft fair.

wildwood

Right now I am working on a dishcloth, bookmarks, a scarf, an H bag and baby mary janes. Hopefully in the next few days I will get one of them finished.

I have been making dishcloths for my dminl, now for my daughters, headbands for a niece and dgd. Want to start my shawl from the kit swap and Christmas stockings. Wonder which ones will come first?lol probable everyones elses!lol. Oh, I finished a purse for my 8 yr old niece. The one posted on the forum a few days ago. Stella purse(?). Really cute pattern and fast!

I just finished a camo ripple afghan for a co-workers' son's birthday. Now I am trying to figure out a baby pattern for my nephew's baby who is due any day now.

I have abandoned all projects except one: A ripple blanket using my scrap yarn. I'm using an N hook and a double strand of yarn,each strand a different color. My goal with this is to use up ALL my yarn in the house, and start off fresh. Now if I could just stay off crochetville where I see everything else I want to make...:lol

I am working on six round ripple afghans that I recently learned to make and I have two hexagon afghans I am also working on and I just finished a round ripple afghan for my cousin. I take my afghans with me when I have to wait for my Dad when I take him to the doctor's. Most of them are almost finish which I work on daily I love making afghans. I have several more color combinations I want to try.

I am almost finished with a 9 point star afghan. The first one I have ever attempted. Doing the edging now but not sure that I like it.

A granny square afghan in bright colors.

Two vests.

The vests could have been done already but since I have taught myself to crochet and have no one around here to help me when I get confused with a pattern I have to put it away for a while and then go back to it.

On the hook now:

A baby afghan for my mom's friend

A purse for my niece

5 hats for a hat & scarf project

A purse for me

A tote for a christmas present!

Today a hooded cowl. I am trying to make a scarf & hat a day to have plenty for the craft fair I am participating in at the end of Sept. This is both and taking a lot longer to make than either of those so it will count as both today. :lol

I just finished a camo ripple afghan for a co-workers' son's birthday. Now I am trying to figure out a baby pattern for my nephew's baby who is due any day now.

Finished nephew's blanket, Kamden was born friday 9#, 21" Now I am working on some 3 small RR for a co worker.

Well Hats for my 8 yr old daughter who has Tricatillamaina (pulling of hair) she's picked her hair so bad she has huge bald spots.. so i started making hats for the first time to cover the bald spots now that school is started. I also am tryin to learn Socks and slippers.. and as we speak and while im writing this im searching for a shawl pattern.. I want to make my girls each a shawl.. matching hat and slippers for christmas

I am working on an Ugly Snuggly for the local pet shelter. If I were in the stashbusting game I would win this month.

The snuggly is hideous but I am using up all my partial skeins of yarn on it.

I have a few WIP's in progress. First and foremost (as in most important to finish quickly) is the scarf to go with the hat and arm warmers I made for my friend's birthday. It was today but I feel as though I am coming down with something and I did not want to risk getting her sick when she was just sick recently.

Also in progress are Hat, Armwarmer, and Scarf sets for my family and a Granny Ripple Lapghan for my mother.

The Winter sets for the family in CA might also include Afghans (If I can ever work out what I'm doing wrong on the big ripple I was working on for James...) and are Harry Potter themed (color wise).

I also will be doing Winter Sets for my Nieces and my youngest Nephew as Winter sets in early here in Western WA. All summer it's been a combination of Sunny and Hotter than comfortable, and cold and painful... I should also do a set of wrist warmers for myself to be prepared so that once Winter does set in, I will be able to do my crocheting without having to jack up the heating bill too much.

I'm working on a pair of slippers that I'm not liking and a prayer shawl for a relative of hubby in Germany. She lost her grandson a few months ago and is taking it very hard.

I am currently working on an amigurumi of Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob SquarePants.

I am also working on an amigurumi of Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob SquarePants.

I am working on a 12-star baby blanket, white with varigated baby yarn for a friend.

Just finished 3-fancy lace (my own patterns) purse baskets, and making doll clothess for the 5-inch dolls, for my great-neices that live in Florida. Also trying to decide what small project to take on a trip, maybe hand warmers for my daughter.

wildwood

I am working on three different variations of granny square afghans. My neighbor gave me four bags of yarn from her sister (who no longer crochets due to Alzheimers) and in the bags were different sized grannies in different colors that she had previously done. Some are six rounds, some are 13 rounds, some are hexagons put together which I am taking apart and reworking into regular squares. Then she had one small retangular granny in baby colors, haven't done anything with that yet. I know I have yarn to coordinate with that put away.

LI Roe

Completed a scrap afghan for my daughter. She loved it. It will be perfect in her dorm room.ISU

So I started another one in greens, blues and white for my niece, also a freshman at college.U of I

Kind of rivalry between the cousins there. But they are both happy in their schools, and that is the important thing.

:manyheart

I was on hiatus from crocheting over the summer so caught the bug again by making a shrug for my mom and now am finally continuing to work on a join-as-you-go afghan with a plaid pattern for my dad for Christmas.

I am Knitting (dare I say the K word on here?!) my DS a Steggie Kids Cardigan (he LOVES dinosaurs and pretends to be one ALL the time).

Currently on my lap is the rainbow ripple in Leisure arts #191. I like it but, having a few issues with the pattern.

Also waiting for my attention is a corner to corner afghan (RHSS free pattern) I started it but got a little bored with it and haven't gotten back to it yet.

Wish bear and good luck bear...started but don't really like making stuffed animals ( wish I would have known that before I started them lol.)

Also waiting is a knitted scarf in Lion Brand thick and quick (color:pikes peak) ran out and haven't gotten more yet.

That's all I can think of that have actually been started...now for WIM...too many to list. There just isn't enough time in the day,lol

Two rr in Rose Garden (Caron) one rr in Ocean (RH), a scarf in RH Stars and Stripes & Royal. An afghan stitch afghan, purple row double crocheted, then Jet Stream in afghan stitch, then purple row. Just finished a baby afghan (granny square), 2 rr, one in Oceania (Caron), one in light house blues (Herrschners kit) Finished scarf, changing Jet Stream to RR with sage, purple & aqua, and a baby afghan maybe a granny square ripple or round ripple (no sure what I want to do)

Edited by milkyway
update

at the momment i am working on an alphabet blankie, i am really pleased with the result ,and i am nearly finished with it .

the chart was a free one online but i have modified it slightly by working it in half treble , instead of single crochet, and the popcorn stitch is done diffarently. i am doing it in pink . i will post pic when finished