3. christmas round ripple

4. newborn shrug
  5. 3-6 mos shrug
  6. newborn pants
  7. newborn top
  8. two newborn dresses
  9. purse (MIL wants changes to it)
  10. Fluffy Stuffy for a swap

Yeah, I think that is all. I've started all of that in the last 3 weeks.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my WIP list:

1.Basket Weave scarf for my sister

2. Stained glass afghan - this is going to be more of a long term project as "scrap" becomes available after other projects are done

3. Frog the baby clouds starghan I started on Sunday because it is all skewed (I guess I counted wrong) and start again

4. The never ending slippers for my mom I wanted to give her for Christmas last year - I think this one is a mental block

5. Big girl blanket for DD - she is only 8 months so I have some time, I want to make it big enough to fit a full size matress and its all dc.

6. Large granny square blanket made of extra baby weight yarn, its about 2 feet wide right now - project linus project

1. Roses doily
  2. Classic pineapples doily
  3. Pink snuggle shawl for the baby-also completed
  4. Shells and Roses Poncho-completed
  5. Victorian Rose afghan for the boss's wife (this might just get bumped to the front!:cheer )
  6. Monet afghan from The Crochet Dude

That's probably enough for the moment!

I'm working on two afghans at the moment. One ripple, with all sc. I'm a little over half way done, but I don't think I'm going to do an all-sc ghan again.

I also started granny squares for a blanket ... 4 squares down, 176 to go :eek

And, I'm thinking about starting another bag; I already have the yarn and pattern, so I just need to get going at it.

"Valentine's Hug" afghan by Christine Grazioso-Moody for my mum. The design creates little hearts. It calls for 4 shades of red, but I just went with one, because I'm using the "I Love This Yarn" from Hobby Lobby. So soft!!!

Also, still need to get started on those charity daisies!!!

I just finished a train afghan for my grandbaby(its a boy) due in September.

I am now working on the Rainbow afghan from leisure arts 191 for my granddaughter, who is 22 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently working on a baby set for the county fair. I have made a dress and booties so far out of Watermelon yarn (Simply soft) with a purple trim on them. I also want to make a bonnet and a diaper cover. It's a size 6-9 month. I know the fair's in August, but I really start early.

:manyheart

I have set aside all my former WIP's in favor of my niece's shrug. She is getting married in December and wants a beaded-crochet shrug with snowflakes. We have been brainstorming on this one for a week now and I think she has come up with a beautiful idea. I think It will take several months to finish. I can't wait to see her in it, even though she's marrying a _______ !

I just finished a granny square (I always have 4,000 "tails" when I'm finished!) afghan for my 13 month grandaughter Abigale and now I'm going to attempt a BICO sweater for my 14 month granddaughter Emma in Bernat pink camo.

Just finishing up the last of a pile of 8" squares for afghans to be assembled for the victims of the Greensburg, KS tornado. Thank goodness someone else is assembling all of them. Then I hope to get back to a thread doily that came with the "Crochet Talk" newsletter. Haven't done thread crochet in years but was guilted into going back to it by a friend. After that I hope to finally resume ribbing out the cuffs and waist of a sweater I started back in February.

Oh gosh, some thread projects - a granny square tablecloth, hotpads and a mesh produce bag - and a backpack for my daughter that I need to finish soon so she can use it for her swimming stuff.

Shouldn't that be works (plural) in progress? :lol Three easy ripple afghans for Danny and the grandkids, a 63 More Squares Afghan and a Pineapples-in-the-Round Afghan. Not to mention enough yarn for a gazillion other projects! :hook

Hmmm... I am working on a happy/sad face rattle, a dress for a doll, and about to start a toy car for a baby shower one week from now. I also just finished some apples and book worms for my son's teachers.

Well, currently making a wrap?cardi made out of hexagon motifs, it depends when i run out of yarn(local rowan shop had end of run balls heavily discounted) and am aiming for a patchwork effect. Also doing coasters and cafiterie cosy set as stash busting project. i am trying to alternate stash busting and new yarn projects, but seem to have as much stash as ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I am making a top out of thread! It's coming along.... I've never used thread before but I like the way it's turning out so far. I'm also making another top using the peaches n' cream yarn, single crochet. It's taking a long time. I want to start another project making a shawl with the new yarn I bought. It's called matrix, (I forgot who makes it). It was on sale for only $2 at Michael's!

:P

Archived