What's your current project

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right Now I am working on a Baby Star Afghan. It's coming out great so

far. I am also working on a lap Afghan for the Veterans Home. I just finished

up a hat with a frog on top that I purchased online and finally finished up

my Harmony Afghan from Herrschners.

At home I have an afghan that will be my niece's graduation present (hopefully I'll finish it before she starts grad school in the fall :blush).

At the office I have a baby blanket that I work on at lunch.

Also I home I have a baby blanket I started while at my in-laws over the Christmas holiday. We were there for a week for my father-in-law's funeral and I needed something to keep me distracted. I keep forgetting about it and really need to finish it. :no

I also have a Kitty Pi bed for our cat that needs about 20 more rows on, but I need to wind the hanks of yarn first and I keep putting that off.

As if that weren't enough, I have the stuff to start a Seraphina shawl for my mom to give to a friend for her birthday. At the rate I'm going, it will be more like Christmas.:(

I don't usually have this many WIPs at once, but I got too ambitious as of late. Oh well. :hook

I'm working on an afghan for my parents for Christmas. It may get put aside for a while soon to work on some baby gifts for babies due in August and September, though.

I just started to make different kinds of amigurumi. Currently I have to stick to the easy ones because I just started to crochet. So most of them are made within a day or two.

Today I'll finish a small cupcake amigurumi and will then try the tiny striped turtles by KristieMN (I found them using a search engine and they will be a perfect gift for a friend of mine).

I'm working on clearing out all my scraps :yay I have oodles of squares made and am figuring out how to assemble them into several smaller blankets that I plan to send off to Project Linus :manyheart . Some squares are in WW and some in baby yarn and I likely have enough to make four or five blankies. And I have a bunch of blue squares from a swap I was in a couple years ago that need to be put together :yes Plus I have a bunch of yo-yos made waiting to be joined (again ww and baby yo-yos)

And a bunch of fun fur to do something with :think and some luster sheen that will be made into a summer top. And I also have to figure out what else is in a couple of tubs of yarn to use up. Lately I seem to have trouble justifying buying more yarn when I have way too much (I know this isn't really a problem for most but I need to use up some of this stash)

Well, let's see. I am working on these mini purses I designed for my etsy shoppe. I crocheted them with 2 strands of yarn together, added little handles, and added some flowers to the front that I made on my Bloom Loom. They will be good for little gifts, maybe fill with some small bath items, also could carry a cell phone, or camera, or just give to a little girl. I am also working on some squares to make some scarves maybe.

a baby green ami dragon that just needs to be put together

booties to match dress that is for sale, one is done

an ecru dress that is almost done

bootie to match a bonnet I have for sale, one is done

dress for a bear that is almost done, just needs a collar

another dress for a bear that just needs sleaves and a collar and ribbons

... guess I need to get off of here and finish these all up!

• 1 month later...

Three afghans...one reversable with leftover yarn, one a colorful cat-face pattern, one a SF Giants afghan in afghan stitch with cross stitch logo.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just started trying to redo an afghan that's been sitting around for a couple of years now. Hopefully I'll be able to make it work this time. If not, I'll have to find another pattern for the yarn.

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty pink baby blanket to donate to the school where my kids went. I was asked to make something again this year, and I had just bought some pretty pink baby coordinates yarn, so that's what I am doing.

I have to get it done by March 31st. I don't like deadlines. I worked on it last night while the guys went to the hockey game and I had a couple of hours to myself. Actually, I had more hours but I fell asleep watching tv.

But I'm probably 3/4's done with the center part and then will put on a lovely ruffle all the way around. Very girly.

:manyheart

I am working a primary color afghan for my grandchild and am working on a pink and vanilla afghan for a friend at church

my latest thing that i am working on is a chart of a black lab , i am working it in half trebles (english) and it also has the words I LOVE MY BLACK LAB written on the chart.

actually that is not quite true because it does not say LOVE it is a heart shape in place of the word love .

the chart was free online by marie merlino. i am not that good at doing charts but practice makes perfect so they say .

it is a bit of a mess on the back of the blanket so i thought i would crochet another blanket in black and white and then crochet them togeather. the dog is in black and the background is white .

i started at the legs and i am now doing the head .

Right now I am working on too many projects:blush but here goes:

A round ripple in yellow and possibly white (it is a wedding present, to be completed by May)

Baby items for my new niece (hexagon sweater with matching hat, finished except for the buttons, cluster stitch pastel rainbow blended baby ghan, finished except edging.

Corner to Corner afghan in delft blue, monet print, and white (rh yarn and free pattern)

granny square afghan (for project linus)

looking at my siggy reminded me of the care bear that has been ignored far to long:blush, the two rr's are finished, and the noah's ark and booties are works in mind not quite to the hook(or needles) yet.

that's about all, the rest are works I have in mind once some of these are finished

I'm currently working on an ABC baby blanket. I'm currently on the last "row" of letters. I have so many other projects that I want to do, but I am careful to try to only work on one project at a time, otherwise I end up with too many unfinished projects. I am at the point of trying to decide what project I want to do next ... I want to make another baby blanket, dish cloths, pot holders, attempt to make stuffed rabbits for easter, and try my hand at baby dresses ...

Archived